Saturday 18 April 2009

Lying, is it always wrong?

Photobucket


Lying is probably something that we all do at some point in our life in one form or another. Most people see lying as something that is wrong, but is it always wrong to lie? Sometimes people believe that they should lie to people to protect them; other people just lie for the sake of it, because they think that they can get away with lying to people.

Even though I think that it is wrong to lie to people, and that people should be honest whenever possible, I do think that sometimes it is necessary to tell small lies to people. This is only my own opinion though; I can’t say whether it is right or wrong for other people to tell lies because I think that whether a person chooses to tell a lie or not is down to their own moral judgement.

To read more on ethical issues on whether it is right or wrong to lie, click on the following link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/ethics/lying/lying_1.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment