Monday 4 May 2009

Reply to Ruth's Reality T.V. Blog!

Photobucket


I’m sorry Ruth but I would have to disagree with you when you say that “we all love” reality T.V. Ok I can see why some people might want to watch it but personally I can’t stand it, sorry if I sound a bit harsh but reality T.V really annoys me. I do agree with you that it is bad and it brings out the worst in people.

What I hate most about reality T.V. is its contestants, they seem to think that because they’ve been on T.V they are entitled to star status, and why should they be when most of them are boring, talentless morons!

I make a point never to watch reality T.V (Big Brother, I’m a Celebrity, X-factor etc.), because if I wanted to sit and watch a load of people I don’t know go about their everyday lives, then I would go and sit on a bench in Walsall Town Centre...And I won’t be doing that!


Link to Ruth’s blog:

http://i-wish-philosophy-was-pink.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment