Tuesday 14 April 2009

Political Correctness and politicians!

Photobucket


I’m writing this blog about political correctness because this is a subject that really annoys me. According to one website on political correctness only 60% of people bother to vote these days. I think that one of the reasons many people no longer vote is because they believe that whoever they vote for and whatever party they vote for their opinions and rights are ignored due to political correctness.

I think that politicians are scared to have their own opinions and express opinions on things that some people might be offended by because they don’t want to risk losing votes by being seen as Politically Incorrect. This is what winds me up; so many people involved in politics are too concerned with saying what they think people want to hear and getting people to conform to their rules and regulations, rather than focusing their attentions on things that really matter!
To read more about Political Correctness, click on the following link:

http://www.politicallyincorrect.me.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment